WHAT IS A CERTIFIED LEGAL NURSE CONSULTANT (CLNC)?
A Certified Legal Nurse Consultant is a Registered Nurse who has successfully mastered the rigorous CLNC Certification
Program developed by the company that pioneered the field of legal nurse consulting; The Vicki Milazzo Institute. The CLNC
consultant has the expertise to quickly pinpoint and interpret medical and nursing issues in any case involving health, illness or
WHO USES CERTIFIED LEGAL NURSE CONSULTANTS?
1. Attorneys (Plaintiff or Defense)
2. Insurance companies
3. Healthcare facilities
4. Government agencies at all levels
5. Private corporations
6. Certified Legal Nurse Consultants
WHAT TYPES OF CASES ARE CLNC'S QUALIFIED TO CONSULT ON?
1. Medical and Nursing Malpractice Cases
2. General Personal Injury Cases
3. Products Liability Cases
4. Toxic Tort and Environmental Cases
5. Workers' Compensation and Workplace Injury Cases
6. Criminal Cases
7. Any Case Where Health, Illness or Injury Is an Issue